|Excellent! Take a break! It's really good to do.
So then, turn off the computer and go outside. Or push away from the desk and go.
Here's a list of cool and good things to do.
1. Plant a garden. It's nice to be outside and if you take care of it, it will feed you in the fall.
2. Plant flowers. They make any place look better.
3. Go hiking and / or watch the sunset. If you go hiking try to get as far from civilization as possible. Then you might find that you like it better.
4. Take a bath.
5. Make a really good pasta salad. Go get a good and tasty olive oil, then throw vegetables, pasta, some feta cheese, and spices together. In less than 30 minutes you'll have a really tasty meal. I'll have more specific recipes as the screening parties approach. Make good food, then share it!
6. Call up a good friend and catch up.
7. Go to the library and look at picture travel books.
8. I'm going to go and take a break. You should too!